Oversized Top Floor One Bedroom Apartment
Focused on generous proportions and marvellous open plan design, free-flowing from the kitchen, combined living/dining out to a north-facing balcony with leafy outlooks. An ideal offering for empty nesters, first-homebuyers or investors, centrally located within close proximity to Queenscliff and Freshwater beaches, Freshwater village and public transport.
• Seriously spacious combined living/dining with large windows
• Good sized North-facing balcony with leafy outlooks
• Open plan kitchen with electric cook top and breakfast bar
• Bathroom with laundry facilities
• Open car space
Within arm’s reach
• Queenscliff and Freshwater beach, lagoon and ocean pool
• Freshwater Village Shops, cafes and restaurants
• Warringah Mall
• Public transport (the city commute is easy) and bicycle paths
Why we love it
“Spectacular in size, layout and location”. – Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Internal inc. balcony size: 54.3m2
External size: 12.7m2
Total size: 67m2
Water Rates: $144.00 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $358.00 p/q approx.
Strata Rates: $1126.55 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $500.00 – $520.00 per week
Sell Well. Buy Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.