Two homes, one title – fantastic basin location
Set in the heart of Freshwater’s basin and just a five-minute stroll from the beach, these two homes on a single 698m2 title offer the buyer a rare opportunity and unlimited versatility. Dual street access and sunny north aspects, both homes have undergone substantial renovations in the last year that are loaded with character and charm.
This double brick cottage has been transformed into a contemporary retreat, yet retains all the classic characteristics of the original build; high patterned ceilings and exposed brick beautifully complement the modern interiors, which feature a sleek CaesarStone/Bosch kitchen, plenty of outdoor entertaining space plus a self-contained suite on the ground level with separate entrance.
Resembling a cool, inner-city loft with its double height ceilings and super-generous layout – it’s also got character to spare with polished concrete floors, exposed beams, mid-century copper fireplace. The kitchen and bathroom have both been recently renovated; while the private entertaining deck captures the fresh sea breezes throughout the day.
Front Key Features:
– Bifolding doors to sun-drenched terraces
– Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Self-contained lower level, own entrance
– Ultra-contemporary bathrooms
– Double-glazed windows w/ integrated blinds
– Ventis filtration system plus ducted heat and air
– Enormous under house storage plus LUG
Rear Key features:
– Single level with open plan design
– New stone-topped gas kitchen
– Large private deck, designer bathroom
– Oversized bedroom with built in
– Double-glazed windows w/integrated blinds
– Separate entrance
Within arm’s reach
– Freshwater Village
– Freshwater Beach and rock pool
– Hardbord Diggers
– Public transport to city and Manly
Why we love it
“The new owners can choose to live in one dwelling while enjoying the income stream from the other, or decide that it’s perfect for extended family. Also appealing to developers with rare, dual street access and a premier beachside location.” Domenic Coniglio, Business Development Manager
Nitty gritty details
Land size: 698m2
Water Rates: $179.06 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $910.10 p/q approx.
Rear dwelling rental potential: $700 per week
Front dwelling rental potential: $1,200 per week
Sell well. Buy well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.