Massive Entertainers Retreat Complete with Panoramic Views
Claiming one of the most exclusive settings within ‘Peninsula Views’, this truly unique estate is the epitome of resort-style living. A hidden oasis offering complete privacy from the streetscape, enter to be dazzled by soaring ceilings, bespoke glass windows drenching indoors with natural light and views over the pool, tropical gardens, stretching out to the ocean horizon. Superior design offering both formal and informal living, lower-level boasting games room and home gym, this is a residence of grand proportions ideal for entertaining all-season round. The location is immersed in nature, close to bush walking tracks, schools, shops, and beaches – time to start packing for your own endless retreat.
• Walk-way bridge upon entry separating the residence into two areas; formal and informal living zones
• Main family area showcases an expansive combined living/dining leading to wrap-around balcony highlighting district and ocean views
• Separate formal entertaining showcases sunken living room, separate dining, fireplace and expansive windows overlooking the pool and gardens
• King master bedroom features double walk-in robe, en-suite with dual vanity
• Second bedroom, home office and main bathroom with separate W/C located above main lounge
• Ground floor showcases, 3 huge bedrooms, bathroom with dual vanity, separate W/C, laundry with linen press, home gym, games & storage room
• Luxury kitchen; electric/gas/grill and deep fryer cooktop, oven and steamer, stone benchtops and dishwasher
• Established gardens looping around the pool/spa, numerous storage areas
• Double lock-up garage with internal access and storage room
Within arm’s reach
• Queenswood Tennis & Sports Centre
• Beacon Hill Public School, ovals and parks
• Westfield Warringah Mall
• Public transport and bicycle paths
Why we love it
“An extraordinary residence of grand proportions that brims with natural light, nature and a welcoming ambience, this is living” – Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Water Rates: $425.00 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $575.00 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $2,500 – $3,000 per week
Sell well. Buy Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.