Spacious & Sunny One Bedroom Apartment
Property viewings by appointment only, please SMS your details to Ashley 0478 009 390
Defined by open and spacious interiors, and a desirable North-facing aspect delivering all day sunlight. Thoughtfully designed with an oversized bedroom including built-ins, en-suite style bathroom combined with laundry. Situated on a quiet residential street, yet within close proximity to Freshwater village, beach and transport.
• Spacious combined living/dining leading out to the North-facing balcony
• Open plan kitchen with gas cooktop, plus plenty of cupboard and bench space
• Large bedroom with mirrored built-in wardrobe, carpet throughout
• Neatly presented bathroom with combined laundry
• Secure building, undercover car space
Within arm’s reach
• Harris Farm Markets
• Freshwater beach and ocean pool
• Freshwater Village Shops, cafes and restaurants
• Parks, ovals and sporting fields
• Public transport (the city commute is easy) and bicycle paths
• approx. 30 minute walk to Manly corso
Why we love it
“This one bedroom apartment makes use of every inch, perfectly designed and holds everything you need for a carefree lifestyle near the beach”. – Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Internal inc. bal: 52m2
Car space: 13m2
Total = 68m2
Water Rates: $153.00 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $358.00 p/q approx.
Strata Rates: $904.00 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $480.00 – $525.00 per week
Buy Well. Sell Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.