The ultimate beach pad, minutes’ walk to Freshwater or Queenscliff beach!
This North facing apartment is located in the middle of crown road, you have a walkway straight to Queenscliff beach, and walking distance to Freshwater Village and Freshwater beach, with public transport at your doorstep. Positioned privately at the rear end of a small block of ten, quiet and peace awaits.
• Double sized bedroom complete with built-ins
• Bright and open living/dining area leading to a sun-drenched balcony
• Large bathroom including bath tub and internal laundry
• Neat and tidy kitchen with ample cupboard space
• Secure car space
Within arm’s reach
• Manly, Harris Farm Markets
• Queenscliff beach, lagoon and ocean pool
• Freshwater Village Shops, cafes and restaurants
• Warringah Mall
• Public transport (the city commute is easy) and bicycle paths
Why we love it
“Charming light filled apartment, suits anyone looking for a great lifestyle by the beach”. – Cranston Schwarz, Senior Sales Agent
Nitty gritty details
Size: Int 58m2 approx.
Car space: 13m2 approx.
Total = 71m2 approx.
Strata Rates: $825 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $334 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $171 p/q approx.
Potential Rent: $500 per week approx.
Sell well. Buy Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.