Like An Endless Summer Vacay!
This studio apartment delivers sensational ocean, lagoon and parkland views from one of the most iconic buildings on Dee Why’s beachfront ‘Surfrider’. Holding a desirable Northerly aspect the apartment is soaked in sun throughout the day and is seconds from the sand and surf. Like an endless coastal holiday, live within easy stroll to your favourite café along The Strand, a quick dip in the ocean or enjoy a relaxing walk to Long Reef Headland, also within minutes to Manly, city and Chatswood transport.
• Elevated first floor position in secure block
• Peaceful and quiet setting with Ocean views
• Tastefully renovated throughout
• Great sized studio with functional floorplan
• Modern galley style kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Stunning bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and walk-in shower
• Full-width balcony, perfect to enjoy a morning coffee or an afternoon drink
• Handy under building car parking space
• Fully furnished or leased without furniture
Within arm’s reach
• Dee Why Beach and ocean pool
• Array of eateries and cafes
• Local and city transport
• Supermarkets and local shops
• James Meehan Reserve and Park lands
Why we love it
“No need to worry about parking with Dee Why Beach across the road!” – Kate Arthur, Property Manager
Nitty gritty details
Lease: 12 months
Date available: 4 February 2021
Parking: Car space
Pets: Not permitted
Why rent when you can rent well?
At Schwarz, we make it easy for you to attend an open for inspection. Simply register for one of our advertised open for inspections times or submit a request for a time that suits you. By registering you will also be kept up to date of any updates, changes or cancellations. You will also join our database so we can notify you of any new properties.