OFF MARKET – SUNNY 2 BEDDER IN CONVENIENT LOCATION
Why we love it
“Bright and airy apartment focused on modern open plan design, and conveniently located within close proximity to Westfield Warringah Mall, Freshwater Village and public transport to City and beaches – making an ideal purchase for an astute investors or next steppers” – Principal, Cranston Schwarz
• Good-sized bedrooms ft. built-ins and carpet
• Open plan living/dining with Parquetry flooring
• Floor to ceiling windows lead out to balcony
• Eat-in kitchen with breakfast bar, Caesarstone benchtops
• Stainless steel appliances, electric cooktop and dishwasher
• Floor to ceiling tiled bathroom with heated rails
• NYC style laundry, under building car space
Within arm’s reach
• Westfield Warringah Mall,
• Freshwater village shops, cafes and restaurants
• Freshwater Senior Campus, Harbord Public School
• Freshwater and Queenscliff beach
• Public transport (the city commute is easy) and bicycle paths
• Various parks, ovals and sporting fields
Nitty gritty details
Internal (inc. balcony): 72.9m2
Water Rates: $149.35 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $366.40 p/q approx.
Strata Rates: $1068.16 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $600.00 – $650.00 per week
Buy Well. Sell Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.