Substantial family home with sweeping district views
Nestled on a quiet tightly held street of Freshwater, this beautifully presented family home is a recipe for relaxed coastal living. Offering a spacious and flexible floorplan, this home features both indoor and outdoor living with bifold doors that flow out to an expansive entertaining area with sweeping district views and established gardens that lead down to an inground heated pool. The central location promises a lifestyle that is based on convenience. Enjoy an easy walk to Freshwater Beach and the village, where there’s a fabulous set of boutique shops and some great cafes and eateries.
- Stunning entry foyer with high ceilings and plenty of natural light
- Well appointed ceasar stone kitchen with gas cooking and breakfast bar
- Large bi fold doors opening the indoor dining room to the rear deck with sweeping district views
- Separate formal lounge and family rooms plus fourth bedroom with private access perfect for Au-Pair or home office
- Upstairs accommodation offering catwalk style passage accessing three bedrooms which all encapsulate the sweeping district views
- Master suite with expansive walk in robe and ensuite
- Two family sized bathrooms, ducted heating and cooling
- Established gardens with inground heated pool
- Double carport with roller door
Within arm’s reach
- Bus connections to Manly and the city
• Warringah Mall
- Freshwater Village and beach
- Variety of schools, parks and ovals
Why we love it
“The size of the home with the flexible floor plan and the outdoor space is great for a growing family” Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Water Rates: $275.00 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $635.00 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $1950.00 – $2100.00 per week
Sell well. Buy Well. Rent Well.