Unique Art Deco Apartment
Trendy art deco abode situated at the end of a quiet leafy cul-de-sac, within a 5-minute stroll to everything that Manly has to offer. Loaded with warmth and character, presenting updated interiors with high ceilings, spacious living room featuring study nook, and a separate ornate eat-in kitchen brimming with natural light. Boasting an enviable lifestyle setting with easy walkway access to the Corso, beach, and Manly ferries, perfectly suited for investors, first home buyers, busy professionals, and downsizers.
• Spacious living room with study nook and plenty of storage
• Kitchen with fold out dining table, electric cooking, and dishwater
• Large full bathroom with shower over tub
• One bright bedroom with mirrored built-in wardrobe
• Shared laundry on rooftop with clothesline
• Rooftop with soaring district and ocean views
• High ceilings with bright interiors
Within arm’s reach
• Manly beach, ocean pool and coastal walks
• Manly Corso, vibrant dining and nightlife scene
• Manly Wharf Ferry, bus transport
• Boutiques, convenience stores and ATM’s
• Parks, ovals and gyms
Why we love it
“The perfect mix between vintage style and coastal charm”. – Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Total size: 51.1m2
Water Rates: $150.99 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $366.40 p/q approx.
Strata Rates: $356.17 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $550.00 – $600.00 per week
Buy Well. Sell Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.