Sunny Retreat, Stroll to Freshwater Village and the Beach
Radiating sunshine and good vibes only, this ground floor apartment is stylish, spacious and set in a fantastic Freshwater location. The property is ready made to suit an array of demographics, showcasing a combined living/dining, generous undercover balcony, and state of the art appointments such as surround sound speakers, premium kitchen, wine fridge and floating TV cabinet. Offering a lifestyle beyond compare, located literally metres away from village shops, cafes and restaurants, public transport and an approx. 10 minute walk to the beach.
• Kitchen ft. steam oven, integrated fridge, dishwasher & electric stove
• Combined living/dining with LED downlights and timber flooring
• Laundry including washer and dryer, sink and plenty of storage space
• Generous bedrooms with built-ins, stylish floor to ceiling tiled bathroom
• North-facing in a well maintained complex with auto lock up garage
Within arm’s reach
• Freshwater village, shops, cafes and restaurants
• Freshwater beach and ocean pool
• Harbord Public School, Freshwater Senior Campus
• Warringah Mall
• Public transport (the city commute is easy) and bicycle paths
Why we love it
“Fitted out with all the mods and cons to make life pleasurable”. – Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Internal size: 61.3m2
External size: 16.7m2
Lock up garage: 78m2
Water Rates: $149.00 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $366.00 p/q approx.
Strata Rates: $1376.00 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $700.00 – $750.00 per week
Buy Well. Sell Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.