This ground floor apartment boasts a genius layout designed to maximise space and functionality. Showcasing well-proportioned separate living and dining areas, plus tasteful wooden floorboards throughout and premium stone benchtops. Set in a quiet location within a walking distance to shops, cafes and transport.
• Separate lounge and dining off the kitchen, wooden floorboards throughout
• Two good sized bedrooms both with built-ins, second bedroom with easy outdoor access
• Tasteful kitchen with dishwasher, electric cook top and ample cupboard space
• Plenty of shelves and storage and internal laundry
• Floor to ceiling tiled bathroom
• Ground floor position with easy access to outdoor
• Undercover car space
Within arm’s reach
• Freshwater beach and ocean pool
• Freshwater Village Shops, cafes and restaurants
• Public transport (the city commute is easy) and bicycle paths
Why we love it
“Love the layout of this apartment, it’s a rare one!” – Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Internal size: 63m2
Car space: 14m2
Total size: 77m2
Water Rates: $148.00 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $358.00 p/q approx.
Strata Rates: $607.50 p/q approx..
Rental potential: $600 – $650 per week
Sell well. Buy Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.