Two Bedroom Apartment With Renovated Touches
Quiet boutique, 80m2 (approx.) apartment in a leafy private complex called “The Hamlet”, only a short stroll through the tropical gardens to Waine Street in Freshwater. This two bedroom apartment is set amongst expansive landscaped gardens offering peaceful living and showcases a functional layout, plus an oversized lock up garage with room for two cars and excess amount of storage.
• Freshly painted, updated eyelet curtains and new carpet throughout
• Good size lounge room with separate dining area
• Spacious kitchen, with brand new range hood and plenty of bench space and cupboards
• Bathroom with separate toilet
• Two bedrooms both with large built-in wardrobes
• Covered balcony with private outlook
• Large 40m2 lock up garage with plenty of storage
Within arm’s reach
• Freshwater Village shops, cafes and restaurants
• Level walk/bike ride to Manly
• Close to city transport
• Nolan’s Reserve
Why we love it
“A quiet and peaceful lifestyle close to the hustle and bustle of Manly” Domenic Coniglio, Business Development Manager
Nitty gritty details
Lease: 12 months
Date available: NOW
Parking: Lock up Garage (for 2.5 Car)
Laundry: Internal laundry
Pets: Not permitted – fish allowed!
Why rent when you can rent well?
At Schwarz, we make it easy for you to attend an open for inspection. Simply register for one of our advertised open for inspections times or submit a request for a time that suits you. By registering you will also be kept up to date of any updates, changes or cancellations. You will also join our database so we can notify you of any new properties.