Bright & Spacious Top Floor Apartment
Holding a desirable top floor position with a North-East aspect, this two bedroom apartment flaunts generously proportioned and light-filled interiors. Appealing to young families or professionals it is situated only a stroll to express city buses, Freshwater Village and Freshwater Beach, offering the perfect lifestyle retreat.
• Two bedrooms featuring carpet, main equipped with built-in wardrobe
• Spacious open plan lounge and dining area with light timber flooring
• Separate kitchen with gas stove and dishwasher
• Full bathroom with internal laundry facilities
• North east facing balcony
• Large car space underneath building
Within arm’s reach
• Freshwater Village (shops, cafes and restaurants)
• Freshwater beach and ocean pool
• Bus routes to Manly Wharf and the city
• Harbord Public School
Why we love it
“Fall in love with this Freshie lifestyle pad, this two bedroom apartment is in a highly sought after location and within walking distance to everything. A great place to start a family, downsize or perfect for those working in the city offering a great public transportation line.” Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details (approx)
Secure Car space: 22.3m2
Total = 96.6m2
Strata Levies: $712.65 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $177.12 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $350.50 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $565.00 per week
Sell well. Buy Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.