Modern Beachfront Pad
Located on the third floor of a well maintained apartment block, with handy lift access is this recently renovated studio apartment. With Dee Why Beach literally across the road this apartment is the perfect residence with summer just around the corner. The apartment has had a quality renovation with an eat in kitchen, clever storage areas ideal for studio living, air conditioning and wide opening sliding doors to a north facing sun drenched balcony. Popular cafes and restaurants a short stroll away, as well as parks, shops and express city and Chatswood transport.
• Modern kitchen with breakfast bench and combination grill/microwave oven
• Stylish French style bathroom with instant gas hot water
• Plenty of storage and air conditioning
• Secure apartment block with level lift access
• Minutes to Dee Why Beach and the iconic “Strand”
• Northern Beaches parking sticker included
Within arm’s reach
• Dee Why beach and ocean pool
• Beachside cafes and restaurants
• Dee Why Grand – shops and supermarkets
• Local and city public transport
Why we love it
“I love the location of this studio – its so close to the beach, shops, cafes and restaurants. A great place to be for summer!
Nitty gritty details
Price: $475 per week
Lease: 12 months
Date available: now
Parking: On Street – Northern Beaches parking sticker included
Pets: Not permitted
Why rent when you can rent well?
At Schwarz, we make it easy for you to attend an open for inspection. Simply register for one of our advertised open for inspections times or submit a request for a time that suits you. By registering you will also be kept up to date of any updates, changes or cancellations. You will also join our database so we can notify you of any new properties.