Oversized North-East facing Lifestyle Retreat
Warm and welcoming two-bedroom apartment, claiming a convenient address to embrace the lifestyle on offer. Flaunting a neatly presented floorplan, featuring a lengthy combined living/dining that leads out to North-east facing balcony, separate gas kitchen and sunny bedrooms. It is perfectly located within an approx. 3 minute walk to boutiques, bars and eateries, plus within easy reach to Freshwater beach.
• Lengthy combined living/dining with floorboards throughout
• North-east facing balcony ensuring plenty of airflow and all-day sun
• Separate gas kitchen including dishwasher and lots of space
• Full bathroom with shower over tub, internal laundry
• Sunny bedrooms, Master with built-in wardrobe
• Second floor position, one car space
Within arm’s reach
• Freshwater village, shops, bars, cafes and restaurants
• Freshwater and Queenscliff beach, lagoon and ocean pool
• Harbord Public Schools, Freshwater Senior Campus
• Harbord Beach Hotel, Harbord Diggers
• Public transport (the city commute is easy) and bicycle paths
Why we love it
“This apartment is seriously spacious and superbly located to enjoy the best of Freshie”. – Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Internal (incl. balcony) = 74.3m2
Garage = 19.5m2
Total = 93.8m2
Strata Rates = $1110.00 p/q approx.
Council Rates = $366.00 p/q approx.
Water Rates = $150.00 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $600.00 – $650.00 per week
Buy Well. Sell Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.