We are currently seeking a motivated and positive individual to join our fast-paced Real Estate office as Leasing Consultant. This is your opportunity to join a reputable team with over two decades of experience that professionally manage and promote our listings to ensure nothing but success for our clients – our motto, buy well, sell well, rent well! This is an excellent position to progress to property management as you will be working with a very experienced and hands on team.
– Conduct open home /private inspections
– Answer prospective tenant enquiries
– Processing applications
– Assist with property visits and reporting
– Assist with ingoing condition report
– Co-ordinate open inspections / private inspections
The Ideal Candidate:
– Current certificate of Registration (Essential)
– Real Estate experience preferred but not essential
– Work Saturdays (Essential)
– Go-getter and confident
– Driver’s license and car
– Excellent presentation
– Excellent written and verbal skills
If this sounds like it is for you send us your CV and resume!