Junior Property Manager/Leasing Consultant
Schwarz are proudly the leading Property Management agency in Freshwater, Queenscliff and Curl Curl, holding the strongest market share in the area and still growing. We professionally manage and promote our listings to ensure nothing but success for our clients and we are currently seeking a motivated and positive individual to join our fast-paced Real Estate office as Junior Property Manager who can also handle leasing.
This is a great opportunity for a highly organised individual who is ready to take the next step in their property management career who is ready to be mentored by a reputable team with over two decades of experience.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
• Understanding and maintain Inspect Real Estate daily (full training will be provided)
• Hold open homes and midweek private inspections in accordance with the Schwarz Open Home policy
• Process rental applications and complete reference checks
• Manage a small portfolio with the guidance of our experienced Property Management team and Office Manager
• Liaise with landlords and tenants, routine inspections, maintenance management, ingoing and outgoing inspections, advertising properties for lease
Requirements of the role:
• A current Certificate of registration for Real Estate is required.
• Driver’s License and own a vehicle
• Have a positive attitude and want to be part of a team, no job is too small
• Be willing and able to provide excellent service to all clients both verbally and written
• Saturday is a MUST to conduct open homes
Benefits of working for Schwarz
• Enjoy working in a friendly and supportive team environment
• Frequent team events and staff functions
• Work/life balance encouraged
• Fresh fruit in the office and weekly morning tea
• Relaxed management team and principal
Please email your CV and resume to Hannah Carney, email@example.com